Saturday, September 25, 2010

#32

Hallo Peeps~~~

Uwaaaaa~~~ So many tests... Sigh... Think I screwed up some? Argh... So crappy... But what to do?

Ok... Lets start updating about today...

Just came back from a loooooooooooooooooooooooong day. Yea, its thaaaaaaaaat long. XD

Started off with CIP programme to Ju Eng Nursing Home... Yea... Had to assemble in school at 7.15... So I set my phone alarm to 5.15... But the EXTREMELY smart me, went to put 0000 instead. FML eh. So the freakin phone rang in the MIDDLE of the NIGHT, which is MIDNIGHT. Screw. Ah. So I set it back to normal. And guess what. I over slept. FFFFMMMMMLLLL~~~

Ah... So I rushed to school. Only to reach there at 6.45. Sigh. And the day was just beginning....

Yea... Reached the home. Performed magic tricks, but the old people all DAO us. Sianzzzz.... Then we were like performing to the air. What to do... Nursing home ma... But at least I got to chat with some grandma's and grandpa's...

Yea... At the end of CIP, went for Table-Tennis training with Shi Jer... Left together with Chen Ge and Wan Qi... And guess what.

WE GOT LOST
Yea. Got to the LRT station... Which was damn ooloo (Correct?) (Means deserted) Nobody de... Oh the horror.

Yea... Then we got off at Seng Kang MRT. Only to find that its the WRONG STATION. Teeheee~~~ Awesome eh. Suppose to get off at Thong wha...? Yea... Something like that. Know the best part? Shi Jer and I ate KFC, which awarded us with STOMACHACHES. =D Just before the training =D Yea. Screw.

Hahahahaha....... Then went back to the LRT to go back to the correct station... Almost missed the stop.

*Re-enactment*
Me: Isit this stop?
Shi Jer: I dunno...
Me: Wheres the signboard?
Shi Jer: I dunno... *Looks out of window*
*Sudden realization*
Shi Jer: EHHHHHHHH!!!!! IS THAT SENG KANG SPORTS AND RECREATIONAL CENTRE?!??!
Me: Ah crap. OUUTTTTTT!!!
LOL. Damn fail right.
Then we went to the centre. Only to get lost. AGAIN
Went up to the wrong carpark, and then walked down a slope. A MEGA-SIZED SLIDE! Fail. LOL


Finally got to the CORRECT place. Phew. And trained like nuts. 3 hours straight. 2 people. Woah.... Damn nice.
You may skip the next part...

Seriously. You are getting on my nerves. LIKE WHAT THE F***. Would you forgive anyone for apologizing at you when they don't know what the reason they are apologizing for? Seriously? Am I that petty? To me pissed with you for getting irritated? And you still raise your voice at me? Lemme get this straight. I AM NOT THAT WIMPY LITTLE DUMMY FOR YOU TO SCREAM AT. WHENEVER YOU TREAT ME AS A DUMMY, I ACT LIKE I DON'T CARE, BUT IN FACT, YOU GET ON MY FCKING NERVES. AND WHO SAID WE WERE EVER FRIENDS? I HATED YOU SINCE YOU REVEALED YOUR TRUE COLOURS, BUT YOU STUCK TO ME LIKE A SUCKER FISH! HONEST;LY, WERE WE EVEN FRIENDS TO START WITH? I WAS NEUTRAL WITH YOU. BUT NOW? YOU JUST MAKE ME MORE PISSED WITH EVERY WORD YOU SPEAK. SCREW OFF! YOU WANNA KNOW WHY IM PISSED? I'M TELLING YOU NOW!

I HATE YOU BLOODY ATTITUDE.
I HATE THE WAY YOU TREAT ME
I HATE THE WAY YOU PUSH THE BLAME TO OTHERS TO PREVENT YOURSELF FROM GETTING ANY HARM
I HATE THE WAY YOU TRY AND PRY YOURSELF OUT OF YOUR MISTAKES INSTEAD OF FACING THE CONSEQUENCES.

FORGET IT. ITS OVER.
Ok. Good night. Bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment