Thursday, September 9, 2010

#29

Yo People~ :)

Just came back from family outing... Haha... Been a long time yea......
Woots... Went to もみじ (Momiji) for buffet Japanese food! A LOT better then Sakura's... No offence.
The Sushi was AWESOME. The soup was AWESOME.
The chawanmushi (According to Jaryl) *Its a egg thingy* was AWESOME.
THERE WAS EVEN A GIANT CHOCOLATE FONDUE~~~

Yea... While eating, chatted with family... Long times since we had this kind of chat. Yea... After the meal...

Went to Plaza Singapura for shopping? Haha... Rather call it wasting my time. -.- But... Nvm.

Going to play table-tennis soon... Yes... Table-Tennis again. You heard me right. Cause it the BEST sport they ever invented~~~ Haha...


I'm a screw up one way or another...... Damn it. Hw not done. Bio not even started. Futhermore, my emotions are turning from bad to worse. Damn it eh.
How I wish I could control time. I wouldn't be in this crap if I didn't take this path. Nothing but darkness...... But along this darkness, who knows. There maybe the light, or, maybe a beast awaiting my arrival, only to put me in more crap. Oh well...

Ok... Signing off~~~
ハッピー休暇

No comments:

Post a Comment