Saturday, September 4, 2010

#25

HELLO PEOPLE~~~
Has been long since I wrote on the blog... No time luh... Everyday come home freakin late. Haha... Lets begin with the general re-cap... Happy reading ^.^


Monday...... Had the AWESOME SPORTS DAY~~~  

Reached school in my bloated faraday shirt =D  Yea...... Damn nice...... Lisa was freakin fast... Like the wind... Best part was getting the refreshments... Haha... Delvin and MJ down there fooling around TTM. Bananas! XD



The teachers race and stuff were awesome!!!  At first... We were losing TTM...... Then...... P.E teacher took over... BOOMZ. Caught up with the other houses. Then another P.E teacher! BOOMZ... Barely winning... Then Mr. Haris Tan! Woah... Like the wind... Awesome.

Nevertheless...


Fibo--- 1st

 Fleming--- 2nd
Faraday---3rd
Nobel--- 4th


But... Overall...

Fibo--- Still 1st Damn
Faraday--- 2nd
Nobel--- 3rd
Fleming--- Last... XD

Haha... Now tuesday... The teachers day was ok... But the teacher's award giving and the 'guess the teacher quiz' is DAMN funny... The D.I.C.E band was quite good too... Shadow of the day FTW~~~


Now... Wednesday... Damn nice... Cause I went to play table tennis~~~ Haha... Table tennis NEVER FAILS to make my day... WOOTS~~~
Trained with Li 老大 For 3.5 hours with shi jer... Damn... I got pwned by a senior citizen... Damn good blocker... Zzz....


Now thursday... The day started off fine... With my stomach acting up -.-|||  Yea... Than met MJ & Del late... Lessons as per normal... Nothing unusual... Until... The night... Damn that Delvin. Sigh......

Friday... Emo-ed a bit I guess... As for why? =#
Er.. First... Chem assignment was kinda ok... Accept the third question... Damn.
IH was ok.


But......











CCA WAS ONCE AGAIN AWESOME!!!!!! Went to KFC to eat... Ashburn and his ice shooting skills... Damn it.
Night... Couldn't sleep as well... Sigh.


Ok... Thats it for today... *cough cough*
P.S My brother is sick tooHaha... Bye~~~    

1 comment:

  1. Not the D.I.C.E. band, I feel so pwneded even though they screweded uped.

    ReplyDelete