Wednesday, September 8, 2010

#28

Hello People~~~ When was the last time I blogged? Monday right? Ah... Monday... Right...

Monday... Went for Table-tennis competition... Thought I was gonna get pwned... But yea... Managed to win. Then a walkover cause the other guy didn't come... Yea... Next match was wednesday... Then I got back and yea... Emo? Yeps... Monday... Ohoh... Brother fell sick... Went to have blood test in case tio dengue...

And then Tuesday... The best day of the holiday I think... Went with the group... Met at Bukit Panjang LRT... So freakin sad... Hansel couldn't join us... >.<  Anyway... Met up with David, Ethan, Carilynne, Lisa, Woo Jin, Delvin and Jaryl. Yea... Took bus 75? To Great World City... Met with Anders, Rittik, TZ, Madhu, Valerie and WH.

INCEPTION IS AWESOME~~~

At the end of the show, some people were discussing the show... Yea... Who actually discusses movies? LOL sia... Later went to David's house and slacked... Then had BBQ~~~

Later that night... Ah... Don't talk about it. Its not that I'm ignoring you. I just need to sort my whole mind out first. Just don't bother about me and sort your stuff first... Ok?

And today... Went for T-T competition, round of 64... Got pwned by a HCI guy... Damn... Could've won... But yea... Didn't play well enough... Legs were heavy... Didn't move... Very unstable strokes... So yea... Damn it... But nvm... Ah well...

Haha... Signing off~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment