Sunday, September 19, 2010

Long update~~~

Hallo Peeps~~~

First week of term 4 just ended. How was it? Fun? Not exactly for me. Yea. FML.

Monday... Was good :) Lessons as per normal...... But I got to see those faces I missed so much! Haha...
Apparently, Chinese teacher didn't come...
*Sad*
Kenna replace by the 3rd lang chinese teacher if im not wrong... Well, did an essay? On the recent hostage incident. Remember? The hong kong thingy in Philippines? Yea... That. Think I screwed up pretty badly. D=

Tuesday! PE AWESOME~~~ Haha... 'Catch me if you can' game was fun... My primary school's version was Alligator. LOL right? XD Then had discus throwing. ZOMG... Mr Foo was awesome =D
Anyway, the hula-hoop throwing is something like table-tennis, the transfer of body weight, stuff like that. Teehee~~~
Chinese. Teacher didn't come. Again. Yes. You feel the horror. =P Did some Chinese open-ended...

Wednesday... Average... Da vinci was damn fail... Zzz... Screwed up TTM luh my project... GG liao. Physics assignment wasn't so bad... I'm quite happy with my physics test results though =D Hard work finally paid off... Me awesome~~~ *Ego*

Thursday... Maths file check... Hehe... 10/10. XD Anyway, quite average.


Fryday... Sigh. Some ****ed up random crap day. Sorry for being vulgar... I'm just damn pissed. Sigh... To think CCA was gonna be awesome.
Sigh... Lucky some people weren't in table-tennis... You wouldn't want to see me that pissed anymore... Ok?

The people I hate the most in this world, are those that piss me off when I'm already pissed, people that peeks into others privacy, and those attention seekers. Seriously. All these people JUST HAVE to appear on Friday.

Honestly, how would you like if some bastard just peeks into your phone. IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES AND CONTINUES DOING IT LIKE NO ONE'S BUSINESS. Like what the heck? Nvm... I told that guy nicely to stop. Don't wanna stop? Hehe... Only After I give you a look you stop. Fine. I let you off.
Then you come and disturb me and shi jer while we play Table-Tennis? Definitely asking for it. Still continue disturb. Honestly, I haven't been so pissed till I used physical contact. You deserved my paddle stuck into your throat.

Know what? I pity my paddle damn badly then your fat, oversized, worthless throat.

Then an attention seeker comes. Starts to disturb Delvin. Again. 
We asked: What did Delvin do? 
He replied: He did everything.
What's everything?
He did everything.
What do you mean everything?
Everything.
Honestly, what would you gain from all this shit. Seriously. And I TOLD YOU TO BACK OFF BECAUSE I WAS CLOSE TO EXPLODING. YOU CAME FORWARD. I GAVE YOU A PIECE OF MY MIND. AND YOU GAVE THE LOOK OF CRYING? Seriously? I HATE THIS KIND OF PEOPLE. LIKE SERIOUSLy. YOU WANNA GAIN ATTENTION? WHY NOT DO IT THE PROPER WAY. HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT OF TREATING PEOPLE NICELY? AND LOOKING AND THE SCENARIO FROM A DIFFERENT POINT OF VIEW?? THIS HAS TO STOP. YOU SELF-ESTEEM TOO.


You disgust me.

Thats all. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment