Sunday, August 29, 2010

Argh......

こんにちは peeps!
Argh!!!! Falling sick... Crap sia... Maybe Jacelyn passed it to me... Ah well... Having random spells of stomach aches, as well as a running nose... Is weird eh. Why do feet smell and nose run? Weird world... XD

Ok... The game 'Anno' is damn fun can? Thanks to Hansel for sending me... :)

Now, for a general re-cap for the past few days~~~



Friday, Chemistry lesson FTW~~~ Used Disolved Ammonia salts in Sodium Hydroxide...... Damn that ammonica. Should've listened to Mr Yeo... At first no smell de... *Because of my running nose* Then suddenly...... *Chokes* *Starts coughing* Yea... Blame my awesome stupidity. Oh well... Lesson learnt. Never ever sniff ammonia.


Now I understand why people used horse urine to force people conscious... Why? Horse urine is RICH in ammonia... Hahaha... : B  Played around with the other chemicals... Chemistry FTW~~~

And IH... Mr Lim didn't come... Damn sad... Kenna replaced by some teacher which reminded me of a teacher from my primary school... *Unpleasant memories* Now, the main course... CCA~~~

CCA is ALWAYS fun!!!  Haha... Damn nice... Started playing with song gee... Then slacked a bit...... Oops~~  Then played Li 老大 (Boss li)... Xp Damn fun... He cut, I pull... And around the cycle goes... For once, I played till my heart was content... Until...... *Shall not mention anything*


Then went to eat sumo house... Down there spreading our coldness... Had a really good laugh... But sometimes, its a bit too sick... Yea... As usual, the food took a LOOOOOONNNNGGG time to come... Reached home at around 9.15......

Saturday! Went with Hansel and Lisa to fold paper cranes at RI. Again, with Hansel there, we were LMAO-ing all the way~~~


RI is A-W-E-S-O-M-E TTM YEA~~~ So freakin big! 2 basketball courts, 1 soccer field, 1 baseball field and another field! A lot of halls around too... They even have 3 leatherette!!! Crap sia... Awesome... Started folding paper cranes... Then went to bishan to eat lunch. Met me Primary school junior there... His table tennis is awesome. Haven't played with him for a long time...

Got back and had piano lesson~~~

Sunday. Nothing much happened... Kinda average... But I woke up with a sore neck though. Going for table-tennis training soon...

Ok people~~~ Thats all for today...
さようなら!


I may pretend to be oblivious to the stuff around me, especially to the things happening to you. But I'm not... I know more than you think I know

No comments:

Post a Comment