Thursday, August 5, 2010

*Cough cough*

Sigh.... Ain't freakin fun being sick... X.x Sigh...
Ok... This is the story... Started off with napfa (Whats the actual spelling?)
Ran at a time of 12.08 mins. Personal best! But I got my calf and thigh for both legs screwed.
Thats when I got my cough...
Wednesday, started coughing pretty badly. Felt sick and crappy. I was stoning my way through physics. Brain could not absorb anything. Zzz... Lucky bio got canceled... Or else me GG liao...
Da vinci was fun yea. Went to cut the umbrella into 2. XD
Then when I got back from school, fever suddenly shot up to 38.8. Zzz la...

Went to see the doctor. He said throat infection. I guess it must have been all the chips, sweets, chocolate and fried food... XD
Ok... Went back and tried to sleep... Apparently I failed... Went to bed at 8. Stone there for 1.5 hours.
Reason? Put on blanket, very warm. Take off blanket, very cold. Sigh... Some other stuff kept me awake too... Sigh.
Oh well...

Was stoning practically the whole day... Damn boring... My voice is unusually low too... Its crappy, husky and weird...

Ok... I don't care, but I'm coming to school tomorrow. Don't give a damn anymore! Stay at home so sian...

See you ppl tomorrow!
さようなら!

No comments:

Post a Comment