Sunday, August 15, 2010

Memories... Dreams...

" One fine day, all of us will get busy with our lives, long working hours, less friends, less meetings, rare calls, no smses, no more late night chatting, won't have time for ourselves. At such a day, you'll look outside your window and see the good old memories flash by you and you'll get a tear in your eyes and you'll turn back to your work thinking "I wish I could go back."

Thank you Lisa for the message... Gave me inspiration for this post. Nice timing too... :)

Memories... Something that remains in your mind forever, despite it being good or bad. Well... This few days, weird memories of my past appear in my dreams. There was once, I imagined myself carrying out arson on our school... Using DAH's plasma gun... And you know Dual master cards, yu-gi-oh and pokemon? I mixed all their special features and it became a hybrid random game. LOL NO! XD

And people, my sense of judgment is impaired this few days... Trying to get it fixed... So don't bother asking me questions. Ok... General recap of the week... I'm running for FARADAY! 4x400m... Hope I don't fail my team... JB, MJ, Del and me!

Ohoh! The tests... Er... Basically, I screwed my Chinese TTM... As always... Bio is below average... Maths was ok... EXCEPT THAT FREAKIN LAST QUESTION. >.< Chem was normal... Except its sulfur dioxide... Not sulfate... Sianz... IH was easy... But I supplied the wrong info for the town centre question thingy... Oh well... At least I'm not screwed...

YOG OPENING CEREMONY IS AWESOME TTM CAN?

Haha... Going to watch Table-Tennis next sunday...

Time for some ranting...... I don't get the people around me... One is a parrot, another is a dog, and the last one is a volcano. Insensitive little freaks... But what can I do? They seem to focus only on my cons then pros. Or maybe they are correct. But seriously... They are pissing me off. TTM. Why should I sacrifice my CCA for you? What do you want from me? Seriously. I want to know what you want from me? I'm not that innocent little boy you once knew. I'm a freakin secondary guy in NUS high. Don't understand? Too bad... Think of a way. I don't need to get spoon fed. I want to put that spoon into my mouth myself. You understand?

And there's those insensitive little freakos in school. Not paying attention to my mood. Seriously. Be more sensitive. Please.

"Lost in a dark tunnel, trying to find that light"
Looks easy? Its not.

I wanna runaway, Never say goodbye, I wanna know the truth, Instead if wondering why,I wanna know the answers, no more lies, I wanna shut door and open up my mind~~~


P.S. Jacelyn, may I try using your poem as lyrics for a song I'm trying to compose?

No comments:

Post a Comment