Thursday, August 26, 2010

Life as it has been...

Finally!!! Can use the com! Been coming back late at night these few days... Da vinci, YOG and CCA...... But it is always worth it. Keep my mind of stuff =D

Ok... Now where was I? Ah... Lets start with monday.

Monday was normal... CCA was EPICLY fun yea! Up or down? Spin or No-Spin? Hehe... Damn funny... Laughing our asses off... XDXD

Tuesday... A crappy day... Sigh... Regret a lot of stuff... I made a mistake I swore never to make ever again since last year. What did I do? Sigh... FML. Why were you such a screw up Zack? An idiot. Screw.   

*Emos*

Really sorry... Really really sorry...

Tried to run with Jaryl to take my mind off stuff... Haha... Leisure run to pace Jaryl. Gratz Jaryl and Ethan in getting their C's! Congratz! And Delvin got 30/30 points for his Napha! Holy crap...

Then went to watch YOG!!! The players are FFRRREEEEEEEEAAAAAKIIIINGGG PRO!!


Wednesday... That day damn tired... But physics was fun though... WH and the revolving ruler that likes him. XD WH, I think the ruler loves you... Keeps turning towards you. XP Trying hard to keep awake in Math... Was really tired.

A.C.E... Last Sexuality education lesson...(YES! FINALLY) Screw that lesson. Shan't say too much.

Bio... Went to do starch and reducing sugars tests... Damn fun! Especially squishing the onions up. XD

And finally, Today... Haha... Today was average... Started off with me over-sleeping!!!  XD Well... Then went to school and started off with English. English is fun yea! Started with inspiration from nature! Honestly, I have no idea what in nature I actually like... Its just, well... Soothing... Nice... Relaxing... Refreshing... That's one of the reasons I wanna become an environmentalist... Or an ecologist.

Then Chinese... Read the newspapers and talked about Taiwan's AWESOME FOOOOOOD~~~

Haha... Then maths... Maths was average.... Scored 9/10 for the class exercise! Haha...

Then Physics common test... Honestly, this is the FIRST test I felt that I didn't screw up! I feel so awesome!! LOL.

Ah well... Screwed the last question though... Haha...

Sigh... I'm really in a grave I dug myself... Problems all self-cost... If I knew how it was like... I wouldn't have fallen and dug that kind of grave... Or maybe I'm just thinking that I've problems.

Oh well... Thats all for today...

さようなら!

No comments:

Post a Comment