Saturday, August 21, 2010

#22-- Life as it has been

こんいちは!

Finally! I can use the com! Been coming back very late at night this few days... Concerts, CCA, Da vinci. Yea... Life is normal. Accept there's tests, assignments. Not to mention problems here and there.

Wooooots!! Came back from Singapore indoor stadium to watch YOG Table-tennis! Not bad... Met my primary school form teacher there... Ok... The crowd down there is epic ok. Whenever Singapore lost a point, they go 'Oh...' And some people were giving me looks when I didn't clap for Singapore but for the opposing country. Shouldn't we clap for the shots we think are good, and not because that player is representing our country? Seriously. I don't understand.

Haha... Quite a number of people made me laugh... A child was singing 'waving flag' song. I was LMAO-ing TTM yea.

Then went for lunch at some kallang mall... Ate KFC... Then met MJ at stadium station and went back to watch YOG... Haha... A player was getting pwned by isabelle (Correct spelling?)... New Zealand getting pwned I think. Found my primary school people watching the match... Woah... I can't believe how immature the P6 batch this year batch is... They were spamming me weird questions... Couldn't help laughing at their immature-ness. And MJ, don't add fuel to fire -.-''  Then went back at around 4.45. Reached home at 5.50? 6?

General recap of the whole week... Tuesday's napfa was epic yea know? Sigh... Screwed up everything that has to do with legs. Shuttle run and Standing Broad Jump...


                                    Normal timings                         Napha timings

Shuttle run:                           10.3                                       10.5

Standing Broad Jump:           2m                                     186m

Sit-ups:                                  40+                                     42

Sit & Reach:                        30+ cm                                  42(Amazingly)


Pull ups:                               20+?                                      18


Went for the 'young pianist' concert last thursday... It was AWESOME.
Yao Yu was pro. I finally understand he meant by his brother being insane. Freakin awesome. Professional. Wonder when I would become like that. Or even IF i can.

Ah... Oh well... Why can't all questions be as easy as Yes & No questions?

Sigh.

Seriously. I haven't answer MJ's question for a week... Still thinking.

Sigh.

Tests coming. All the stress piling up inside. Topics gets chimmer and chimmer. I may just explode and screw up.

Sigh.

Haven't been sleeping well too. Crap.

Screw. Anyone can help?

Signing off~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment