Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Malaysia.

HAPPY NATIONAL DAY PEEPS!!!
Haha... I guess its kinda late though. But its the thought that counts! XD
Just came back from Malaysia! Went to Malacca.

Guess what's the first thing I bought? CHEWING GUM!!! IT ROCKS THE WORLD YEA!
Later went to eat Breakfast... When a commotion broke out.
Lady: Sir, satu umpat ($1.40). (Epic spelling?)
Dad: Oh. *Gives $1.80 worth of coins*
Lady: *Gives the puzzled look*
Dad: $1.80 right?
Lady: O.o Its $1.40. *Giggles*
*Entire coffee shop people looks at our table*
Damn funny can? I kept quiet even though I knew it was 1.40.
Evil me eh. XD

Saw a sign board. It said. Nasi lemak, Fried chicken wings, FRINCH fries
LOL... Epic spelling. No offenses.

Ok... Later carried on to our hotel... 2 hours journey... Was spamming my phone's music.
My dad and his anti-social stuff... Blah blah blah...
Ok... Got to the hotel... Checked in.

Then went to this FREAKIN BIG shopping centre. Its like 3x of vivocity!

Ate Japanese food. Its seriously Japanese. Even the menu is in Japanese. (With English subtitles)
*Calls for Jaryl*

Ok... Went to walk around the old places of Malacca... Saw all the stuff we are learning in IH.
Why am I reminded of IH when I'm on holiday? Weird eh.

Went around the old shop houses in Malacca... Like the ones you see in Chinatown. For once in this semester, I actually felt relax... Felt the times during the 1960's... Nice feeling... Apparently I still had to face the truth eh. Life is stressing.

Ok... No more emo-ing. The next day. Went to that same shopping mall to get a shirt... Got some monkey thingy... I got myself the LINKIN PARK ALBUM!!! FINALLY. FOUND WHAT I WANTED!
Haha... I gave you a warning. You asked for it. Don't blame me. You deserved it. Don't come crying to your mama complaining. Bitch. You want to piss me off? You haven't seen the worse yet.

Ok... Then we went back to check out. Then went to the shopping mall beside that 3x bigger then vivocity mall... This time its 5x BIGGER. DAMN BIG TTM CAN?

Whats with Malaysians and their obsession with Justin Bieber? I mean like. Seriously. What's so nice about him? Only a couple of his songs are nice. Oh well.

Oh no... I realised I lost my wallet... Crap! My EZ-link and NUS card! GG.com liao...

Just went to CCK to replace the EZ-link. Now my NUS card. Sigh... Oh well... MLIS TTM.

Many burning questions continue to burn... More flames sprouted out in my mind... More questions. Sigh... Who has water to help me put them out?
Where's the extinguisher when you need one. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment