Saturday, October 2, 2010

2 Birthdays~~~

Harllo People~~~


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR 2 BROTHERS~~~
JARYL & HUGH

Yea... Just came back from celebrating my bro's 9th b'dae... Ate at Swenson's. DAMN they've got AWESOME Ice-Cream......
Bro got another useless lego thingy and some Gandam (LOL? Fail spelling) figures.

Yea... Finally got my new spectacles... Damn clear... Feeling slightly giddy now... Like the whole computer screen turned bright.
AND I GOT MY NEW AWESOME EARPIECES~~~ BOOYEA! 
Haha... Early B'dae pressie from Dad... Cause got promotion. Damn its good... The base especially. Whee~~~
 And I just read Yahoo! News...... May Mrs Lee Kuan Yew rest in peace... Without you, Singapore would not have been sucessful... May your soul be blessed......


Its funny how the heart and the brain contradict each other...... Maybe I should do the logical? Or should I go on, and not back down? I know...... Alot of people have been telling me to stop and just forget, but you know how hard it is? Sigh... I really don't know what to do...... Should I be honest with my feelings? Perhaps it would go away... Slowly but surely......

And I don't know I'm sway or what, but when I was thinking about this, Swenson's music players played Crush by David Archuleta. LOL eh. XD

That's it for today... Nighty nights.


You say
You're not gonna fight
Cause no one will fight for you
And you think
There's not enough love
And no one to give it to
And you're sure
You've hurt for so long
You've got nothing left to lose
So you say
You're not gonna fight
'Cause no one will fight for you
You say
The weight of the world
Has kept you from letting go
And you think
Compassion's a flaw
And you'll never let it show
And you're sure
You've hurt in a way
That no one will ever know
But someday
The weight of the world
Will give you the strength to go
Hold on
The weight of the world
Will give you the strength to go
So hold on
The weight of the world
Will give you the strength to go
So hold on
The weight of the world
Will give you the strength to go
Just hold on
The weight of the world
Will give you the strength to go

Robot Boy by Linkin Park

 

No comments:

Post a Comment