Thursday, October 21, 2010

MY BLOOOG STILL ALIVE~~~

Phew...... My blog still ALLLIIIIIVEEEE~~~ Teehee~~

Gosh...... Haze is really bad...... 102 PSI...... Like Wth. I'm coughing, with my eyes stinging...... Even my brother's eyes itch badly...... Bleh. Who to blame? Those people...... Won't they understand that Mother Earth is dying? Seriously. Are they plain dumb or plainly don't care. If they continue, I'm soooo gonna HANTAM them...... Anyway, I heard, that Indonesia's haze is PSI of 300...... Thrice of ours. Professianal eh.

Bleh. Haze affecting me quite badly too....... Feeling really tired and low energies....... Wanna sleep everyday...... Today felt damn weird... Screwd up nose, screwed up eyes, dry mouth. Gah = Perfect life :)

Going on...... Simple plan is awesome can? Damn the nice. Should go try. Written in the stars too :) Very the nice......

Anyway...... Exams are coming... Next Friday... Haven't switched to mug-mode yet... Bleh. Shish... To slack liao luh. Or maybe I'm just plain lazy. XD

Today celebrated TH's b'dae... Was kinda sucessful? I think? XD Before that had maths. Made me kinda emo... I mean like, do ALL boys just need to open their mouths? Seriously... I feel that its kinda genderist...... Just that the boys in NUSHS are like that, doesn't mean ALL boys are like that. I shall prove it yea. Damn it.

ANYWAY. This few days. Getting. More. And. More. Messed. Up. Gah. Especially. In. School. Work.

Thats it peeps... Till next time :)
Seeya~

No comments:

Post a Comment