Sunday, October 31, 2010

Exams~

Hallo Peeps =D
I know, I know... I should be mugging.... But yeah... Chem and English tomorrow... The paper's I'm most confident in (:
Yeah... Talking about Friday's exam...
Chinese was UNUSUALLY EASY
As for the HMT people, I heard that their paper was tough. Oh well... JYs People!
Bleh. Screwed up bio TTM. So lucky that what I mugged before the paper came out... Or else I'm really DEAD.
Yeah... Just finished mugging Chem.... Kinda confident :)


I'm feeling the school load catching up with me now...... Feeling the stress and tenseness... Take the Bio exam for Example. Bleh. >.<
My health is kinda bad too...... Losing appetite... The desire for sleep is very high too...... *Yawn*
My stomach's been acting up too... Nose too... Eyes feeling sore... Is it the haze? I dunno? Stress? Bahh.

Listening to 98.7 FM now. ~~Random~~

Feeling very down this few days too... Don't know what's exactly affecting me now...... Exams? Relationships with family? Don't know...... Or maybe it's something to do with realising my goals and stuff...... For now, I don't what I'm exactly fighting for...... The lost feelings suck. Really. Badly.

And yeah.... When I grow up and IF I have kids, I wouldn't want their age gap to be too far apart...... Like hell. My. F***ed up Brother won't seem to understand. See? That's what you get if the age gap is too far... Each won't understand each other. Same problem here. It just sucks ok? He's the playful type, I'm the serious type. Complete mismatch. Nothing much I can do anyway... Ah well.......


Ok... Thats for today.. Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment