Thursday, November 4, 2010

EXAMS OVER~~

Hallo People~ Shall make this a quick one?

Ah... The exams. 
I BET I SCREWED UP AT LEAST HALF OF ALL THE EXAMS.
Yeah... Seriously. Damn it. English and Chem last Monday...... Bah. Screwed that English paper up... BIG TIME. Damn dumb sia. They tell me to summarise paragraphs 5-12...  
AND THE SMART ME SUMMARISED FROM 1-20. FML.

Yeah... Chem was ok luh...... Not so bad...... I think everyone's gonna score in Chemistry.... Lol.

Physics. Screw that !@#*%$ up paper... (No offences)  Lol. Actually, its wasn't so bad... But anything to do with Kinematics = Zack GG really badly. Really hate Sem 1's work. Ah well... So Theatrically, I screwd up half of the paper. Yeah.

Wednesday... GAH. That Maths paper is more !@#*%$ up. (No offences again) Damn luh... Left 1/4 of the paper blank... 16 damn mark... Ryan lost 24 too I think...... Jaryl lost 20... Sigh..... Screw.

Was mugging for IH like nuts during the break. Yeah... IH was ok...... Not so bad.......

Now what did I say... I screwed up Bio, English, Maths and half a Physics paper. Isn't it half of the exams? Lol. Wonder how I didn't screw my Chinese. LOL.

Now just a rough update of my life this month?
Haha.... Today had LOADS of fun playing risk. LOL. Pri school ppl still make me laugh. Was playing Risk...... Fun game that requires the mind... Got ganged up by both friends. Dx Haha... While rolling the dice...
BANKAI. RASENGAN. KAGEBUNSHIN NO JUTSU.

Yeah...... And not forgetting music~~
The songs I've been listening to for this few days....

1. The Catalyst - Linkin Park
2. Waiting for the End - Linkin Park
3. Kissin u - Miranda Cosgrove
4. Smile - Uncle Kracker
5. Iridescent - Linkin Park
6. Please don't go - Mike Posnee
7. Elevator - David Archuleta
8. Don't let me fall - B.O.B
9. Na na na - My Chemical Romance
10. Your love is a Lie - Simple Plan

Yeah..... LOL.
Yeah...... Oh well... Feeling confused for this few days... Very the bored too...... Ah well... LOL.
*So much for a short post*
*Whistles innocently*

Signing off~

No comments:

Post a Comment