Monday, October 11, 2010

Long time

Hallo People~~ IMM BACCK~ XD
Anyone missed me? Haha...... Oopsie~

Ok... Lemme start...
Gah. Main stream peoples' exam finish liao... While we mug, mug, mug and mug. Bleah... >.<
Nothing much we could do anyway...... Hansel's last exam paper ended today... Bio-chem. Cheer up yea, nothing much you can do... As long as you feel that you've done your best, its fine, really. Thats how I live my study life since young... Adopted it from my awesome dad :)

First Math Lesson with Miss Sie...... Awesome teacher if you would ask me. Her voice keeps me awake and I like her teaching style. Teehee~~ Need time getting used to though...... Wishing Ms Ng all her best with her new-born XD

Today was kinda epic though...... Apparently, some moth flew through a fan, and half died? I don't know... And I don't wanna know... Don't know why people had to made it such a big fuss...... Sigh...... Imagine, you're emo-ing, and some random, unknown people just come and crowd around you. Not a nice feeling right? Same thing happening to me. Some people are just insensitive......

Getting screwed up in my work these few days...... Especially in co-ordinate geometry...... Sigh... Bio and their molecules too...... Argh. Chemistry failing me too... Especially in Acids and Bases. Slowly but surely...

No matter how many times I told myself...... To prevent it from distracting.... Just can't seem to throw it out of my mind. This is driving me crazy. Sigh... Want more explanation? Not now...... Next time perhaps? Its always a bitter-sweet feeling. The suan in the heart. Just plain suck-ish. Life sucks. For now.


ANYWAY. I've got awesome people to keep me company :) Teehee... Ohoh... And I just went to have a listen with Simple Plan (Its a band) Thanks Lisa :)
Holy crap. Its awesome yea.

No CCA for the rest of the time until exams are over Dx. Feel the suan? Yes... No table-tennis... >.<

I just had to fall into that pit. That very pit. In that pit, everything in your body contradicts. Your pride, your heart, your brain, your experience. And to make a decision, is freakin hard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment