Friday, January 28, 2011

Life for now....

Heya people~ I'm BACKKKKK~~ Missed me? :P
Haha.... For today I'm just gonna highlight recent events that I feel is important yeah? Ok....

Just came back from Table-Tennis Zonals.....

WE PWNED UNITY 4-1 :D
But that's just the good news....
Now the bad news.... We could've gotten a medal..... Sigh.... If only we hadn't over-estimated our opponent River Valley.... Line-ed up our people wrongly..... Apparently Me and Shi Jer ended up playing doubles... And we lost....
Meh. We could've won luh.... If not for my misjudgement. Sigh.... You know how bad it feels? Sigh..... So close yet so far....
If I had sticked with the original plan of the usual line-up.... Meh so screwed....


It's so hard being a Captain. It really ain't easy.....

And I can't really keep up with the stress I'm dealing with.... There's homework, projects, zonals, those leadership and decision making stuff..... Somehow I feel that I really lack in confidence luh....
Meh. I know the problem. Just can't seem ta solve it.....Sigh....

I dislike people, that just can't seem to face the reality yeah? Always seem ta find reasons to squirm out of the problem. It's staring at you in the face and yet, why can't you accept it? Gosh. You know its gonna damage everyone around you with that mindset of yours? I wanna help you change. But you aren't allowing us ta help.... Sigh. I won't be surprised if your problem gets really out of hand....


Yeah.... Sigh.... And there's still my feelings? It's just so hard deciding... It has been like this since I was 3? Always struggling at making decisions.... I would rather people throw be random ideas, and I choose the best that will benefit us the most luh....

Sigh she's changed hmm? So much more attention seeking.... Last year she was kinda emo... Keeping to herself? Not opening as much? But now its like suddenly, become so attention seeking? So enthu? Or rather too enthu for comfort. And then suddenly, will become serious when she has to. You know how scary it is? Its like split personality.... And to me, just makes me disgusted or something? Maybe I'm being retarded? Maybe I'm just finding excuses? I don't know hmm? For now, I just can't seem to adapt to the sudden change.... Sigh.....


Guess I'll let it rest through the CNY... See what will happen.... Many things really happen through the holidays.... Sigh.... And I don't know if I would fall into another or something? Maybe all I need is rest? Or to sort things out? Or leave it? Sigh I really don't know..... Meh.




Am I going to use the double-edged sword of falling into another one? I don't know.... Maybe only time can decide that....
Ok that's all for now...
Cya folks~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment