Thursday, January 20, 2011

Life as it has been......

Hihi people ^^
How's school so far hmm? Dang I'm like dying..... So much projects due and homework.... X.x GAH.
I WANNA BE A YEAR ONE Dx


Sigh.... Know how I feel? Sigh.... This post's gonna do alot with my feelings. So don't say I didn't warn yea?

Crap la.... Screwed up my FIRST EVER graded item in the WHOLE semester one..... Sigh.... Maths class exercise one.... Wondered how I screwed up la. Zzzzzz..... Can't do much yeah? It's over le.... X.x

Ah well.... Recently I'm really the emo. So much projects. Homework. And I still have my piano grade 5 theory and grade 6 practical. Damn. At this rate I'm really gonna explode. And there's still so much trouble I'm getting. And I thought I won't get them in NUSH.

Sigh.... From young. I was always getting picked on. From class bullies to insults. Damn hard ta take yeah? Wondered how I survive the primary schooling days hmm? And I'm still getting it. And it's kinda sad. The true friends I know I can get, are like either too much of a age gap? Or of different gender. Yeah.

No offence. But I still think people still needa mature. Still so monkey like. So immature. Just so. Urgh.

Wondering why I'm suddenly typing all these crap out? Cause I've had enough of these crap hmm? Just so annoying. Pain in the ass. Sigh... Maybe it's my personality? That I don't like defending myself to hurt others? Sigh....  Hopefully those guys out there reading this may change or something?

Yeah... That's what I have to say... For now.... Cya folks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment