Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Orientaion

Wheeee~~~ School started! A week just passed. A new year to look forward to.... Another year for me to party and spread a little bit of Zack essence everywhere~ XD

Wow. I'm year 2 already? Still think I'm in M10103.... Haha.... Needa get use to writing 2011 instead of 2010.... Haha......

First day of school:

Ah well.... Start of school talks are boring, although I know it's suppose to help us not screw up etc.
Wheeeeee~~~ MR CHEONG'S OUR LEVEL HEAD. :D Haha.... FYI. He's our table-tennis teacher-in-charge. He's damn nice yeah?

Haha.... Dang. Got made mentor rep. Whether to smile or cry, I don't know.... >.< Dang. That means I have to be careful with my words? LOL.


I'm not exactly what you say, able to handle my responsibilities. Or rather, I'm just un-confident. And my personality's gonna get me into hot soup... I can feel it. Sigh.... Or maybe I'm seriously un-confident. Sigh......

Ah well. Shall try my best..... This year's mass dance's quite nice..... I like da song :D Dynamite by Taio Cruz...
Haha.... I LUV THE VIDEO. ESPECIALLY THE POKEMON PART. DAMN NICE. AND FLEMING THE GRIFFIN FAIL LA. GO PICK THAT SHINY THING. LOL.
Yeah..... The utility activity was coming out with ideas for a float. A.K.A a trolley decorated by the theme of air. My group was with Jun Xiang, JB, Brydon etc. Gosh.... My group has a couple of crappy people too.... Know what? They should just go home to their Mummies..... Dang.

Whee~ Final plan? A chariot with Rockets at the back :D Yeah.... Wheee~~~

2nd day: WHEEEE~~~ STATION GAMES ARE FUN.
1st game: Suppose to get legs tied together and blindfolded and cross the room full of obstacles......

2nd game: Split into 3 groups and each group has a captain, which has to feel the objects in a box and describe the object using charades. MJ WAS EPIC CAN?
*First Object* It's sponge-like. (he didn't know he wasn't allowed to talk) So someone said sponge. 1st object done

*Second Object* *MJ take's the item out and says*  IS THIS COUNTED? LOL. FAIL. So 2nd object done

*Last object* Using charades. We said Chrismas decoration. So the SL said it was correct. Apparently the 2nd object WAS the decoration, and the 3rd was a pinecone. So he took the pinecone out and said. Is this a chrismas decoration? LOL. DAMN FAIL.

3rd game: We needa sit on crosses to prevent the SL from sitting on them. Each round got one cross added. LOL MJ CHEATED. TORE OFF ONE OF THE CROSSES. LOL

4th game: We needa go through a hoop without touching it nor the rafia string touching it. We must keep our hands to the string at all times.... 3 needa be blindfolded, 3 more hands tied, and 3 more can't speak. I got hand-tied X.x

5th game: Needa use some 'tiles' and cross the 'river' without leaving any 'tiles' empty to the island

6th game: Haha.... Some game of caterpillar. Needa hold an object between 2 people..... A.K.A a balloon or ball while crossing the obstacle as a class

Overall was quite fun yeah...... Haha..... Continued with the untility activity. I GOT CHOSEN AS ONE OF THE G6ers. Dang...... Delvin pulled MJ with him, and I got pulled by MJ. 1 in 3 hmm? LOL. No comments there.

2nd day overall damn fun :D

3rd day: Wheeee~~~ House games.... Dodgeball :D Haha..... I GOT HIT FIRST. Dx. Cause I was the damn captain. Dx But nvm, team won in the end.... Matthew lost damn epicly.... JB threw a ball, and he caught it. So out.... We won~ LOL eh. XD

Station games with house were okay I guess.... Not as fun as the class ones, but still ok......

EHHH. I HATE THE campfire this year. It's like one crappy fake paper-ish fire luh. Dang. Screw the rain Dx
Ah well.... My dance went out quite fine I guess..... Was shaking damn badly..... Danced to the song 'like a G6'. Not really my type of genre..... So... Techno'ish. Dx

Damn I luv our float. LOOKS SO DAMN COOL AND NICE. DAMN LUH. THEY SHOULD'VE TURNED OFF THE LIGHTS Dx. But nvm.... Got the awesome G6ers there :P Haha.
Year one's were performing their skits.... Honestly, I think Faraday's one sucked luh. I LUV NOBEL'S. SO PRO LUH. XD Fleming's one failed epicly. Got cut. LOL.

Eh. They go cut away the year 3's performance Dx Should have seen our 'Wonder Boys' LOL. Too bad.... Dx

I LOVE THE MASS DANCE TTM.

Yeah. Haha.... Pretty awesome orientation if you'd ask me :D

Cya folks~

No comments:

Post a Comment