Saturday, January 8, 2011

Bangkok --26th Dec--

Heya people~ Back again~

Gosh my memory is starting to fail...... Can't really remember what happened..... Try me best to re-cap k?

*Recalling~ Recalling~ Recalling~* XD

Haha..... So.... We just arrived in Bangkok the day before? Yeah.... So we went to the weekend market there.... Called Chak too Chak? (IDK the spelling X.x) Yeah.... The things there are suppose to be cheaper..... It's like a Pasar Malam.....


EXCEPT IT'S A 100X BIGGER


FYI. We walked for like 4 hours. And I bet we weren't even visting 20% of the place. It's huge.... Really..... So it's seriously SHOP till you DROP. Yeah. Got myself a shirt. With a porcupine playing the guitar :D. LOOKS DAMN CUTE. LOL


So yeah.... After that we went for shopping again.... I'm already gonna drop. So now the SHOP till you DROP is seriously literally. Gosh. Shopping really isn't what I like.

Went to this place called Paragon.... It's like the Paragon we have in Singapore. All those chim chim expensive clothes that I have 0% interest in. Nothing much I can do since we're in Bangkok hmm?

And then. We went to the shopping mall next to Paragon called MBK. MORE shopping hey. My gosh.... I'd be better off staying at home and do some work and stuff...... Yeah. Anyway, at the bright side, my bro got some nice tiny looking figurines in bottles.

DAMN CUTE CAN?

Yeah.... Shall post those photos someday..... When I don't feel lazy..... XD Yeah so this pretty much what happened.... Till next time :D

No comments:

Post a Comment