Monday, January 3, 2011

Bangkok --28th--

Yo people~ 

28th December..... FINALLLYYYY. NO MORE SHOPPING FOR CLOTHES. FINNNNAAAALLLLY~~

Yeah. That's how glad I was...... Really. Well....Went with Dad to a place called Bangmol...? Bought his electronics... Hey it wasn't so bad hmm? At least something that I understood...... HE bought mostly his speaker stuff..... Which I can use for blasting music =D

Gosh the traffic jams in Bangkok are really bad.... About 10x worse then that in Singapore.... Well I think that's why Singapore has the COE thingy.... To control cars on the roads.

Met with the rest of my family.... And went for some massage...? I don't exactly fancy massages.... So yeah... Sitted it out..... What did I do you ask? Anything can happen with a full battery Ipod XD Oopsie~

Somehow, I realised this trip nothing but shopping.... Gosh. Word of caution to all guys that hate shopping out there,

NEVER. GO. SHOPPING. WITH. GIRLS. IN. BANGKOK. EVER.

Seriously. It's that bad....

Haha.... Pretty much covered the main points that day :D


No comments:

Post a Comment