Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Today is the day we were afraid of yesterday......

Hey People~~~

*Sigh* Firstly, I ain't in a very good mood today... First there's P.E. Damn tired... Zzzz......
There was this EFFING BAS**** Pulling people's pants down I wonder why I got him as a friend. Not even fit to be a friend.
Still come and bullshit about me not being a good friend? Speak for yourself! ばから! Get lost yea IF you dont want to see me explode.
Dont say i didnt warn you.



Anyway, today's Chinese was ok... Just returning our scripts and stuff... Was talking about this mystery story thingy... English was average... But... I just had to be in the same group as RS... Again, not contributing anything... *RS, if you happen to be reading, please be more considerate*



O.K... I was a bit sleepy during IH. *Oops* Hopefully MJ was awake. Pitied him... Was drowsy due to flu medicine.


Then I was playing with my DAMN GREAT SENIOR Hansel. Glad I knew him...
If all senior were like him. XD


Ok... GTGs liao... Need go for maths class.
BB





No comments:

Post a Comment