Sunday, July 25, 2010

Good morning people!
I just came back from a lovely jog... Been long since I jogged with my dad......
No wait... Its not exactly jog... He was CUTTING across the field while I jog... >.<

Ok... Got loads of homework... Done chinese and maths... Still have chem and physics to go. *Sigh*
Friday was one screwed day... First, I got locked out of my phone... Was playing around with it... *ZACK!!! HOW COULD YOU BE SO DUMB!!*
Then I forgot to bring my Table-Tennis Jersey... Screwed eh... Didn't bring my racket too... Not to mention my shoes... Crap... Then... I forgot about the IH quiz... Which was CANCELED :D 

Then, MJ just had to start suanning me with some stuff-.-!! Stress!!! 

Luckily, Hansel managed to help me solve my phone... Wa... Damn heng nia...
Ok... Life ain't that bad eh? Then, during break, found out I had no money... Crap...

Ok... Now the physics car... Nooo....... Why do you hate us so much.... Why wont you continue going
straight... Why??? Sigh... Guess only the report can help us now... 

Wednesday... Physics was FUN! Dry Ice! Slide here and there... Never get the fun of playing with it... Some people were playing with the dry ice in a cleaner's bucket... 

I don't get the use of getting spoon feeded... I want freedom to think... Why won;t you understand? I've grown... You still spoon feed as if i don't know anything
Why can't you see... With those pathetic little eyes? I guess its all about trust eh? Stop bullshiting with whatever you think you know... But lemme tell you... You don't know a single shit. 




Sigh... Getting pwned in derr... With my pathetic little DDB... 10 misses so far... Encounting...

No comments:

Post a Comment