Monday, July 19, 2010

こんにちは peeps!


I GOT MY W995 BACK!!!!
Im so freakin happy now!!! Guess you won't see me emo-ing much now.
BUT!!! I screwed up today's class exercise. DAMN! I'm dead meat... >.<

English was fine... Until that ren sheng ruined my wonderful day...
Down there barking like a dog. You just don't know when to stop huh. Acting so immature. Just stop. For the sake of all humans. JUST FREAKING STOP!


Oh. Did i mention I screwed my chinese spelling too? DAMN YOU HANSEL. Of all ways to give a spelling,
you just HAD to predict the one i suck at. T.T

CCA was FUN! Super junior team vs senior. XD Me and shi jer were pwning. XP
 BUT... The Physical training was crappy. A.K.A playing time XD
Doubt i can make it for 2.4 tomorrow. *Sigh*


The whole world is really about finding answers. Whether you find them or not, its another thing. Sometimes, it can even drive someone nuts...


Ok... さようなら liao... Need sleep... *Yawn* 

No comments:

Post a Comment