Thursday, July 1, 2010

こんいちわ people!(konnichiwa)

Today was...








































DAMN FREAKING FUNNY
and boring.



Anyway... Last night. Before I was going to sleep, I downloaded our 101's timetable... That aint the worst part. Delvin and I were arguing about today's timetable. I checked the timetable. It said "101" My reaction? Oh FML.

Few minutes later...... I slept.


First lesson. English. Not too bad. Quite average. Hmmm... Lemme try summarizing what we learnt today. *Typing*


It all began in the MRT. Delvin and MJ were sending to each other Justin Bieber's songs. Then the MRT reached CCK. Delvin had to go, hence he went out. BUT... The sending was not over. Apparently, he dropped his stylus on the floor. By the time he realised, it was all too late......

"Doors are closing, beep beep beep beep beep" *sliding of doors*
Delvin: CRAP! MY STYLUS!!!!!!!
Me, MJ and Weiheng: ROFLMAO-ing
(To be continued...)

That didnt went out so bad. Haha.

Btw, PEOPLE!!! Stop saying I'm hardworking. Im just working for someone/something. *Which means I got a motivator* Dont ask who/what/why etc.


Anyway, this few days emotions very messed up. Cant sleep as early as I normally do. Reason? I dont know...

Mousehunt: WOOTS!!! Windmill came out liao. Time for some pwning. WAKAKAKAKA

Looking forward for chemistry tomorrow. Going off liao
Byezzzzz~~~

さようなら~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment