Thursday, May 26, 2011

Long time...

Heya people :D


Looks like it has been a long time since I updated XD Anyone missed me? XP


Haha.... Asking me why I won't update? Haha that's for yea to find out :P Call me lazy, irresponsible, whatever you want XD Lalala~ :P


Okok enough fooling around :P Exam results were out... Quite ok luh... Happy with some, not happy with some.... Ah well, that's life... Can't get the best outta both worlds.... Generally, I think I performed better than what I expected... Considering how badly I was failing in sem 1....


Anyway, PEA. Drama course was fun :P Laughing away at the performances put up... Haha :P Especially our own... Can't help laughing... Oops? 8D


Tuesday was some visit to some Art Museum.... Kinda interesting... But no offenses, but I ain't really into art.... Too complicated for me... I rather stick to music... lol Guess that's me. Anything to do with sounds I would love... But give me something visual.... X.x


Wednesday was fun :D:D:D:D Nature always calms people down.... And watching nature at it's finest was what the farm was about.... Haha organic farming :D We really need more of these kinda people.... Seriously... Mother Earth is the only place we have to live yeah? We should really protect it hmm?
And on a more personal side, if we humans would find another planet like Earth to live in, wouldn't the result be the same? The planet would still end up like Earth won't it? Humans mentality are always like this. Sigh.... Wish I could live in the old times... Peaceful, calm, carefree.... Yeah.


Guess that's it.... Just finished packing for the SC camp.... Haha.... I'm looking forward and not looking forward to it... lol Kinda contradicting eh? Ah well... Going there would be like sleeping with people I don't really know.... Gonna be awkward... Bleh. I don't like this white-personality part of me.... X.x


Haha you can skip this part if yea want...


Now on a more personal side....


Haha a lot has happened lately... Feel like writing down another song perhaps? Btw, the previous song, I haven't started on the lyrics... I might even scrape it... Just feels kinda contradicting to how I feel now.... Or it just doesn't represent what I feel.... Mehh. The weight of my feelings then are like this small comapared to my feelings now.


What my feelings are like? Messy. There's like so many piles of mess in my head. All completely unrelated. Sigh.... When you're young, you wish you would grow up faster... Now that we're grown up, we wanna stay young. Haha this sentence make's so much more sense now.... Ah well.

No comments:

Post a Comment