Monday, May 30, 2011

Life :D

Heya people :D

Haha it's been a loooooooonnnnnngggg weekend for me... Haha no kidding...

Anyway, let's start.



Friday... Got back our transcripts... Quite happy with mine... Expected 4.3 or something like that... Haha.... An A for maths... Very very suprising. lol
But seriously. How can you celebrate when those dear to you are emoing...


Well.... MJ, Jaryl, David crashed me house later.... Haha... Nerf gunning randomly? And piano-ing...
Oh btw Jaryl, I DIDN'T IMPROVISE OK? I heard it in the song I have in my phone. lol

Went to macs later... Haha was damn pack can? Had to takeaway and eat outside along the benches... XD Well we got our Mac cups :D:D:D

Yeah... That's about it for the first part of the day.... To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment