Saturday, March 12, 2011

Life :D

Haha heya people :D I'm back XD


Haha.... Wondering why I posted all of a sudden? Haha.... Cause I got chased by *ahem* XP


Now here you have it, I'm posting.... :P


Okok.... 
FINALLY. WE GET TO REST FOR A WEEK :D:D:D
Yeah... Haha.... Finally.... We're test-free. XD Haha....


Yesterday was house carnival.... Kinda fun yeah? Haha..... Tagball.... Played 2 matches... Haha we kenna pwned by fleming... 7-1. Didn't even get a chance to hold the ball DX Well... We kinda gave it away too.... Cause all our better people didn't play.... NVM. At least we got 2nd :D Haha.


WTH luh. Valerie and David damn cheapo nia... Spamming the pea game again and again and again and again and again. LOL. Went to play the table tennis juggling ball thingy... Joined PY and Jace for the mad scientist lab station.... Haha.... And I suppose, we jumped queue? Oops :P Joined TH together with MJ and WH. LOL. They were suaning the people there. Ah well... Not bad luh.... Especially the mask stalking one. XD


Yeah.... Pretty much it.... Haha.... Celebrated Carilynne's birthday later.... Haha... The usual cake and stuff.... And yeah... Walked with the gang to sumo house.... Left em later.... Haha...
Rather, I just wanna be left alone luh.... Don't wanna go with a large group and yeah. Pfffft. Personal reasons too. lol. Wonder if they would understand, that sometimes, whites just needa be left alone....
Finally..... I day that I feel stress free :D Haha.... Pretty much slacked the entire day today XP. Haha.... Just finished exercising.... My whole body aches X.x Haha XD


Well.... I don't think I'm gonna slack the entire holidays right? So yeah... Here's a list on what I'm gonna TRY to finish....


Complete me song cover I'm working on....
Start exercising.... *I'm gonna pull up me class's nafa average :D*
Touch up on my maths, physics and chemistry DX
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY. the band. LOL.


LINKIN PARK'S COMING TO SINGAPORE :D


Haha..... That's about it peeps. See ya :D

No comments:

Post a Comment