Monday, March 7, 2011

Life :D

Haha heya people :D


Haha.... Been long since I updated? LOL.
Anyway... March is by far the busiest so far? Tests etc. And so many birthdays to keep track off. LOL. Anyway, Happy Birthday Woo Jin! :D


Anyways, today was quite average study-wise... Usual state of feeling tired... Gosh I really should sleep early.... But heck there's a chem test tomorrow! DX




Ah well... Emotions-wise. Haha. One big piece of crap waiting for me.... Let's start from the beginning.... Really, people with white personalities.... You don't wanna piss em off.... Cause really, if they are pissed, good luck :D Been waiting for Mr Cheong to finally blow up at the level.... And what happened today during assembly? Pfffft. They so deserved it....




Ah well.... Sigh.... You wanna know where at least half of my emo-ness come from? From people all around.... Is it just me? Cause I always find myself trying to help.... And those that I care the most, either I can't help, or they dao. Zzzz..... It feels damn bad luh... Sigh... And yeah, I ain't gonna mention names, so even if you ask me, no way I'm answering. lol.




Talent search is tomorrow too.... Feeling worse than a jellyfish yeah? Sigh.... Wondering where was the confidence I had like a week ago? Zzz....


FYI. Ranting ahead. So yeah.... Kindly Ctrl + W, or Alt + F4




And I can't take it yeah? So much vulgarities going around.... *Though I do say em when I'm real tense DX* Really. I should bring some soap someday and shove em to their mouths yeah? Shouting like its no one's beeswax. Wth yeah?
Haha.... I don't know what got into you? But heck. You are really becoming a reeeeaaaalll female dog. No offense but really, Do some self reflection someday. Pffffft. Wonder what got into me last year. Or have you changed? Only time will tell.... And screw I don't wanna have anything to do with you. Pffffft. IF you don't want people to eavesdrop. THEN SHUT YOUR TRAP. PFFFFFFT.
Haha.... And seriously. There's just one more person..... Seriously. Get it right. Between an infatuation and love. Pffffft. You think I'm jealous or something? I think not! PFFFFFT. Get a life yeah? Claiming you wanna protect her and stuff. But seriously, ever heard of privacy in group projects? Ever heard of it? I think not. Seriously. Get. A. Life.


Well.... Guess I'm slightly better after ranting? And no I ain't gonna mention names, so yeah....


Till next time folks :)
Bye~











No comments:

Post a Comment