Tuesday, March 20, 2012

#1 29 gifts challenge

GIVE A LITTLE EACH DAY. MAKE A BIG IMPACT.
Give one thing away each day for 29 days. Share your stories about how it impacts your life to focus on giving
-29 gifts movement


Day #1 19/3
Gave Jacelyn a kaya waffle to omnom on XD


Heya people! Been long since I touched this blog, so it's time to blow off the dust and start anew XD


If you were wondering what my title for this post is about, well I'm starting this 29 gifts challenge, that is to give 29 gifts in 29 days, once per day continuously. Kudos to Hansel for lending me the book and introducing it to me haha XD

So part of this challenge, was to record it down to mark each day and stuff, so yeap you guessed it, I'm using this blog too XD

Btw, if you are interested in this challenge, do leave a tag, cause the community would want to welcome you XD

Seeya folks~

P.S lol meant to post this yesterday, but oh well was too tired :X

No comments:

Post a Comment