Sunday, September 4, 2011

LOLOLOLOL HEYA FOLKS XD
Thought this blog is dead? Nah ah gonna revive it now XD

Sup people :P

Life this few days are quite unstable... There are happy ones, there are sad ones... Yeap... Sports day came and past... Haha... Was quite fun that day... Sadly people in Faraday weren't high at all DX No life de DX Sighh... Ah well... Though the last part, singing FRIDAY and IT'S MY LIFE --> Awesomeness :P

Lol I'm singing quite alot recently... Maybe I'm trying to cover up my sorrowness? Haha I have no idea lol XD Haha it's fun to sing without anyone listening haha...

Sing it for the boys, sing it for the girls
Every time that you lose it sing it for the world
Sing it from the heart
Sing it till you're nuts
Sing it out for the ones that'll hate your guts 

Sing by My Chemical Romance

Great song XD Haha.... Guess thats all for now people...

Shall try not to let this bloggo die lolol :P Cya~

No comments:

Post a Comment