Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Numb

Heya people : D

Nothing much happened this few days...... Same old routine...... Guess the hols are like that...... Or maybe I'm just not finding stuff to do.....

Anyway... Saturday...... Went to Thomson plaza... (Correct spelling...?) Had some porridge there..... Quite nice... : D And shopped for loads of groceries..... Yeah..... Nothing exciting happened there. Sunday too.... Just stayed at home..... Damn should've been out there playing table-tennis..... How many months have I not touched my racket? Sighhh.......... Hand's getting itchy TTM.

I WANNA PLAY TABLE TENNIS Dx

Ok....... Now I feel like spamming music into my ears now..... Haha....

Recent music I'm listening too....

1. Waiting for the end- Linkin Park
2. Numb - Linkin Park (LOL. Got myself addicted again)
3. Sweet serendipity - Lee DeWyze
4. Grenade - Bruno Mars :)
5. Fireworks - Katy Perry XD
6. AIRPLANES - B.o.B ft. Hayley Williams
7. Love the way you lie - Eminem ft. Rihanna

Yeah..... NICE songs...... Or my taste of songs.... Whichever way.... XD

Now time for some opinions...... Skip this part if you don't wanna read......

Oh GOD. STOP BEING SO CHILDISH. PUHLLEEEASE. You give me attitude, even when you're wrong. Doesn't mean I'm your brother does not mean the rules don't apply. You think you've got attitude? You give me attitude? You've given it to the wrong person hmm? You want attitude? I GIVE YOU attitude. Don't regret ok? Think you're a tough nut to crack? I can crack you like nobody's business.... It's just whether I choose to a not.... And you cry just because you can't go out to play? PUHLEASE. Act your age can? And when you play, you try ta act tough in front of your friends  
Yeaahmm? Come on. Your attitude. Must stop. You might even end up worse then those in my school. You act like a dog. That's all I've to say.
Yeah.... That all folks... Cya~

No comments:

Post a Comment