Thursday, December 2, 2010

Hello People~~~
MISSED ME? XD Hahaha...... =P

Ok....... Sorry for the long deadness of me bloggy..... Can't find any reason to update...... Ah well.
Lemme begin...

Yesterday was my 'class gathering' for primary school...... Kinda epic. The venue wasn't decided until the night before the gathering. XD haha.... Yeah. It's that organized. XP

Ok... Went to admiralty at 1... Thought I was gonna be late... But even the teacher was late by 15 mins -.- nvm... She got her own reasons.... In the end, only like 16 turn up? Long time I saw those ppl... They never change.... ACCEPT one thing. THEY ALL TURNED HORNY. Dx YES. Hornier than jaryl... *shudders*

Ok... So in the end went to vivo... Ate some stuff there... Guess what happened? ICE THROWING FIGHT! XD yeah. Ice is cold. Gals throw against guys.... *I sense a mini-WWIII*

Then later some guys went time zone... The rest of us went to the skypark? Where water bodies are located. Guess what came next? Empty bottle+water= splashing time... XD wakakakaka

Haha... Luckily I brought some extra clothes... Unlike the rest...... Haha... This I call being prepared... XD haha... Pity the rest... Whole body wet. Chester even lost his slipper to the roof... HAHA... Got thrown to the roof by joseph... XD too bad chestnut...

BUT. Fun always come with injuries right? Zzz... Yeah... Kenna one splinter on my toe... Now it's like an atomic blast site. Can't do much.... Luckily it's out now... Phew...

Sigh.... I feel so emo.... And confused. Meh. It's so hypocrital... And weird too. Sigh. It's so screwed. Don't know what to do... Feel so lost... Sigh...

That's enough for the day... Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment