Friday, June 4, 2010

Morning Afternoon People!
Feeling damn tired this few days...... Anyways, Me hand starting to get itchy sia... I wanna play
ping-pong!!! Oh well...

After a few minutes...... *ping* *pang* (playing with bro) *BANG*
*Hits hand on table* !#@%^&%*Hits hand on table* !#@%^&%*Hits hand on table* !#@%^&%*Hits hand on table* !#@%^&%$&(String of vulgarities)
amp;(String of vulgarities)

amp;(String of vulgarities)
amp;(String of vulgarities)

Talking about pain, anybody likes pain-causing ulcers?
*Cricket music*
Well. I have 1 in me bloody mouth now.
*looks at bro*

Mousehunt: Got pissed off with nerg. Now hunting in Acolyte realm.(Dont ask me why i went there)

Gonna cook my lunch. Again. Cooking is fun. But the washing up sux.
Btw, Go to this blog -->http://www.zplanetw.blogspot.com/
Its awesome. Click away people.

Signing off~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment