Monday, June 14, 2010

Busy...

This few days damn busy... Or maybe im just lazy XP
Anyway, Im still kinda new to blogging. Jacelyn!!! Where the colour fonts go for my com ar??? Imma lost... T.T

As I was saying, I'm Freaking busy last week.
Firstly, last monday, I went to Marina. Visited the IR. Nothing to say about the place. Cant compare with other countries. Or maybe cos it wasnt build finish. Oh well. Took a number of photos too. *Cant upload the photos. Com to freaking laggy*
The at marina bay sands, bro went to play bowling. Got dragged by him to play.

The results of the game: My bro got pwned as always.

Last Tuesday, went to Sentosa. The weather likes us yeah. Gave me a decent soak. *Although that didnt stop my bro and I from playing the luge*
The luge was fun, BUT FREAKING BUMPY.


Later, went to vivocity after lunch. Woah... VIVO DAMN BIG CAN?
Bro then went to toyRus to get his 4th and hopefully last nerf gun.
Later go to chinatown to eat dinner. Omnomnom. Was freaking nice. Especially the fish.

Last wednesday. Went to have a discussion for my pri school class gathering.
Talked about LOADS of crap The discussion was kinda fruitful. Coming Friday going for the gathering at waterfront.


Parents coming home soon. GTG

Signing off~~~

1 comment: