Monday, April 2, 2012

Term 2 Week 2.. #Days 8-15

Heya People! 
Haven't really updated this blog in a while.. So anyway here goes :P


Day #8
Gave myself a break from school.. Was feeling damn sick ): Flu + Usual Stomachache + Sinus = Craziness ): Oh well.. *Shrug*


Day #9
Dad was going out... Passed him the rubbish for him to throw before he could even open his mouth~ XD



Day #10
Ahhh Bio teacher released us early and gave Jacelyn another waffle lol :P
*lol this took me quite a while to remember :X*


Day #11
Offered Ching Ting a method to memorise some math trigonometry stuff lol.
*remember when we were year 2? Those annoying trigo ratios that we needa memorise? ):*


Day #12
2.4 napfa run today ): 11:55... Lol expected something faster.. Oh well.. Retest! lol.
Anyway, offered water.. Help take water bottle.. Nothing much but oh well...


Day #13
Open house! :D Quite an experience...
Well... I guess helping out in this open house as a tour guide counts as one.. Answering questions, chionging for duty... Ah well~ XD



Day #14
Nothing much happened today.. ): But well.. At least I answered TZ's question on the lesson swop.. Hope it counts.. lol.


Day #15
Tired today... The rain and all lol. Anyway, helped Wilson hand up his assignment... Oh well.






Anyway.. Life this few days is weird.. I'm not looking forward to the next day.. Nothing to look forward to.. Just random lessons that I don't really like ): Even table-tennis is getting slightly siann-ish with so many... Mehh nvm.


Screwing up some of my work too... Chem is going down the drain.. Don't know how to apply physics.. Bio is just Bio... Just memorizing.. Guess the best I'm doing at is like, my languages/humanities? :O *Funny that I'm in a math and science school lol.


Got the feeling to sing a lot these few days.. Usually happens when I'm sian.. Blehh. Oh well~


Seeya people!














Sometimes I wonder why I do some stuff... Why did I join this school? Why did I join council? Or become an overall captain? Why am I studying? What do I wanna do with my life in the future? Haha... Stuff happens when you have nothing to think about and you start having 2nd thoughts... lol. Maybe it's because of that. Oh well... Shall take it as it comes.. Been doing since square one.. Hasn't failed me... Yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment