Friday, April 15, 2011

First day of the term...

Heya folks :D


Holidays just ended... The start of a new term... Meh. I ain't looking forward to it... Zzz....


Why is it always, that the start of a term doesn't seem to always work out for me? Greeted my loads of test, projects, more problems that just keep bombarding me like no one's business? WTF yeah? Sigh...


LOL. ^ Was supposed to be posted on like, first week of the term? LOL OOPS? XD Didn't bother to click the publish post button. XP


Haha you people missed me?? XDXD Sorry luh... Will update more once the exams end....


Anyway, I'm finally fulfilling everyone's request to 'revive' my blog.... LOL. Sorry.... Been kinda busy these few days... So many deadlines and shit. Ah well. When I felt like things would end, another thing comes along... Bleh. Ah well.... Take one step at a time I guess....


Haha.... Now let's talk about today.... Firstly, Maths test....


Well.... Was pretty ok... Just that I don't think I performed up to standard luh.... I've been falling behind deadlines already.... Lessons getting harder to catch up.... Better start doing something about this..... 


Anyway, lets go on to napfa. I'm surprised at what I actually did more pull ups yeah? Like seriously, wow. I did better than expected for the shuttle run too... Wasn't expecting that gay results.... Guess lowering my CG does help XD. BUUTTT. I overdid it in the second run. *IH inference question, What happened next?* XP


Yeah ouch. Sit ups was fine... Idk if I was doing the correct style... DX Mehh. Anyway, standing broad jump was fine.... Average I guess? Well.... Tip to those out there, just keep trying, and you can get the momentum yeah? Practice makes perfect... Jiayous :D


Now this is where the craziness of the left arm sets in.... Worse injury I've got so far... I think... Ah well. Add that with random spells of headaches... Sigh.... My body is feeling really weak these few days.... Guess i'm not getting enough sleep.


Ah well.... I've gotten addicted to 'I need a doctor' these few days LOL. You know, eminem's raps are really unique.... No one can add emotions to a song like he does.... You know, thats what I aim to do... Expressing emotions through sounds and sounds alone... Nothing else. Yeah.... Hope I can do that in my coming songs.... Yeah....


Guessed thats it for now... Sorry peeps... Guess I'll update as long as I have time.... See ya folks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment