Monday, May 31, 2010

Yo People! Sorry... Cant really update the blog while parents are at home......
(Maybe im just lazy...XP)
Ok... Vesak Day... Good stuff that happened: Me fren, Chester's B'dae!!!
Went to Woodlands Waterfront. Damn nice can? Especially the lights that came from Malaysia!
Later I got dragged by me bro climb up a rope pyramid thingy... He got pwned by me. XD


The lights that are from malaysia



Ships used this to tie themselves to the shore. (Woodlands waterfront used to be a port)
(When did I become a historian?)


The rope pyramid thingy


Bad news:
There's this guy from me Primary school. Passed away. Whacked head when swimming and had high fever after that. Haix... *A minute of silence*
Lesson: Life is fragile, taken away in seconds.


Oh well... Nothing much happened during the weekends... Mostly repetitive... Wake up, Brush teeth, Watch TV, use com, Check me MH, slack... Yeah......

Why cant you be more stable? Be more like Argon or something... Can you just stop being uranium? Exploding as and when you like? Damn... Why cant you stop showing favoritism?

No comments:

Post a Comment